Novatek rainfos P15 serves as a mineral supplement for cattle, sheep and goats as well as game grazing native pastures. The product is especially formulated to aid in phosphorus as well as other essential trace minerals supplementation to optimize fertility and production during the rainy season.
Block mix procedure
- Mix 50kg salt with 5l water
- Add 40kg rainfos to above
- Mix 10kg thick molasses into the above until a firm putty like texture is the result.
- Leave to dry for at least 7 days
Supply the mixed supplement to animals on an ad lib (free choice) basis.
|Lactating cows||150 to 220|
|Dry cows, heifers and steers||100 to 200|
|Sheep and goats||17 to 34|
|Game||0.03% of body weight|
This farm feed contains NPN (non-protein nitrogen) sources and must therefore be fed strictly according to instructions for use.
- Vinegar is an effective remedy against NPN poisoning. Mix it with an equal amount of water and dose half a bottle per calf or large sheep or 2 - 4 bottles per herd of cattle. (1 bottle = 750mls).
- Protect this farm feed from rain, NPN is soluble and animals drinking such a solution could be poisoned.
- Do not feed this farm feed indiscriminately with other NPN containing farm feeds, consult an animal nutritionist.
- Mix this concentrate thoroughly with the prescribed ingredients.
- Prevent gluttonous eating by hungry animals.
Although all measures have been taken to ensure the safety regarding the use of this product. Novatek animal feeds cannot be held liable for any losses which may occur through the use of this product.