Novatek lamb maker is a high protein grower-fattening concentrate specifically for the use in sheep and goats. The concentrate can be used in different ratios with listed and other raw materials to formulate a lamb fattening ration. It comes standard with ionophores as well as essential minerals and vitamins which will optimize energy utilization in the rumen.
TMR system: start adapting them by supplying the starter ration ad lib (free access) for 10 days, where after animals may move over to grower-finisher ration.
Cafeteria system: this basically means that the hay fed on a continuous ad lib (free access) basis away from the mixed concentrate. The adaptation period will be as follows.
the cafeteria grower can be supplied to Rams or Ewes (4 to 6 weeks before breeding) at 300g to 600g/head/day depending on their body condition.
This farm feed contains NPN (non-protein nitrogen) sources and must therefore be fed strictly according to instructions for use.
- Vinegar is an effective remedy against NPN poisoning. Mix it with an equal amount of water and dose half a bottle per calf or large sheep or 2 � 4 bottles per herd of cattle. (1 bottle = 750mls).
- Protect this farm feed from rain, NPN is soluble and animals drinking such a solution could be poisoned.
- Do not feed this farm feed indiscriminately with other NPN containing farm feeds, consult an animal nutritionist.
- Mix this concentrate thoroughly with the prescribed ingredients.
- Prevent gluttonous eating by hungry animals.
Although all measures have been taken to ensure the safety regarding the use of this product. Novatek animal feeds cannot be held liable for any losses which may occur through the use of this product.